[kea-dev] Tweaking Kea development process proposal

Tomek Mrugalski tomasz at isc.org
Mon Oct 14 16:42:36 UTC 2019

On 14/10/2019 16:53, Francis Dupont wrote:
> => yes for this file it works well but unfortunately it is not the case
> for the Kea ChangeLog: if the links are not messed the log numbers are.
> This does not mean that it will never work but just remaning the file
> is clearly too simple / not enough.
I know. Markdown is a bit dumb. It takes the first number and considers
it start of a list and then counts forward. This breaks down the numbering.

But I've solved this in stork by adding extra character in front of the
number. Simple and works. Also this is something that can be done with a
script.

There's another problem, though. Gitlab is slow to parse 400KB+ markdown
file. But this is something we can't do much about.

Tomek