[kea-dev] Is there still any interest for a hook embedding python?

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Sat Jan 4 11:57:36 UTC 2020

I wrote a long time ago some hooks using scripting languages (vs C++)
starting of course with Python. I exported it to github (no gitlab at
that time) in the fdxhook branch. BTW if you can comment or complete
the src/hooks/external/NOTES it will be great.

Thanks

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org>

PS: please note this is old and partial: the goal was to see if it is possible
(answer is yes) and to find and solve major issues so it is more than
experimental.