[kea-dev] Cassandra SSL support (peer verify + client cert auth)

Dajka Tamás viper at vipernet.hu
Sun Jan 5 09:41:29 UTC 2020

Sorry, failed to read the dev's manual properly. but my initial question
still stands: is anyone working on something like this?

However I've added the new keywords to the parser files I'm still getting
the following error upon testing:

DHCP6_PARSER_FAIL failed to create or run parser for configuration element
lease-database: invalid value type specified for parameter 'ssl'

(ssl is set as a BOOLEAN type in the parser just like tcp-nodelay, in the
conf its "ssl": true ) What did I overlook?

Thanks,

              Tom