[kea-dev] Question on Configuration Backend support for Postgres

Raja Tadimeti raja.tadimeti at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 15:05:59 UTC 2020

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the response.

If you see the table 4.3 in the documentation link you referred, for postgreSQL column, last row (configuration backend), it is mentioned as “No”. Whereas it is mentioned as “yes” for MySQL.

Assuming this table is accurate, my question is, when will PostgreSQL database support be added for configuration backend ?
Thanks,
Raja

Sent from my iPhone