From lee at leeporte.co.uk Sat Oct 3 15:59:26 2026 From: lee at leeporte.co.uk (Lee Porte) Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2026 16:59:26 +0100 Subject: [kea-dev] CPU ISA level is lower than required (x86-64-v2 support) Message-ID: Hi, I've just encountered CPU ISA level is lower than required on one of my boxes after upgrading to ubuntu 26.04. It is an older box. Is there any plans to have restore support for x86-64-v2 in the packages within the repo? Thanks Lee -- Lee Porte 07989 310 952 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From kea at stuart.lamble.id.au Sun Oct 4 00:04:42 2026 From: kea at stuart.lamble.id.au (Stuart Lamble) Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2026 11:04:42 +1100 Subject: [kea-dev] OpenBSD compilation failures - request for fork permissions Message-ID: Good day. I've created two issues - 4785 and 4786 - for compilation issues on OpenBSD 7.9. I have uploaded patches to resolve those issues, and they've lingered in that state for a few weeks now. (Note: I'm not criticising anybody for this state of affairs; I recognise that there's a lot going on and that it takes time to get around to patches for operating systems that aren't considered core to the project.) In the interest of making it as easy as possible for the patches to be merged, could I please get permissions in ISC GitLab to fork Kea? I'll then go through, update the patches to make sure they compile cleanly with the main code line (rather than being based on 3.2.0), and create a merge request. (Obviously, I expect there to be review, feedback, and likely revisions before the merge actually happens.) Thanks, Stuart.