[Kea-users] custom option space

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Thu Nov 6 18:52:45 UTC 2014

Apparently, you are correct. I was able to reproduce this problem using
Kea 0.9 release.

The good news is that I made the same test on the tip of the master
branch in git and it worked.

Recently, we have gone through a big refactoring of the configuration
code. In fact, there are still some tasks with respect to refactoring
that need to be completed. But, what we have done so far does modify the
logic that appends sub-options and apparently corrects the behavior that
you're seeing.

Would it work for you to just use the Kea version from git until version
0.9.1 is released around February 2015?

Many thanks,
Marcin