[Kea-users] Hooks - first step

Tomek Mrugalski tomasz at isc.org
Wed Nov 12 21:06:17 UTC 2014

On 12/11/14 10:46, Marcin Siodelski wrote:
> I think you have a typo. It should be "hooks-libraries" instead of
> "hook-libraries".
I admit that the documentation is lacking in this regard. We do have
developer's guide that goes into great details, yet there is nothing in
User's Guide to explain how to load hooks.

Alexis,
Can you please file a bug for this? This is clearly a documentation
deficiency. We should have short sections 6.2.x and 7.2.y that give an
example on how to run hooks. Also, adding a new example could be helpful.

Thanks,
Tomek