[Kea-users] kea dhcp4 - options returned to client ?

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Fri Sep 5 14:36:53 UTC 2014

I think it hasn't been documented which are returned when not requested
using PRL option. The way to check that would be to read the code. I
think it is worth consideration to extend the table in the user's guide:

http://git.kea.isc.org/~tester/kea/guide/kea-guide.html#dhcp4-std-options-list

with the additional column specifying if returned by default or not.

See http://kea.isc.org/ticket/3578

Marcin