[Kea-users] Compile Centos

Tomek Mrugalski tomasz at isc.org
Tue Apr 14 12:39:23 UTC 2015

On 14/04/15 02:52, Roger Ham wrote:
> it is are done. I download the boots 1.5.7 aout 150mb and compile and
> now work find
I think boost is available in centos. It is usually not required to
download its sources and compile from scratch. I haven't used CentOS
myself, so I can't be sure.

> It its my first time to install a dhcp.
>
> My idea is create a CRM for docsis server aprovisioning for my CIA.

> exist a forum or something like that to can ask many questions?
No, but we do have a mailing list that you're asking questions on.
We also have a jabber chatroom. The link is on kea.isc.org.

>     checking boost/foreach.hpp usability... no
>     checking boost/foreach.hpp presence... no
>     checking for boost/foreach.hpp... no
>     configure: error: Missing required header files.
This error is a bit scant on details. It probably should be more
verbose. Or at least there should be a short discussion in the
documentation what to do about it. I've just created ticket #3792 for it.

Tomek