[Kea-users] AERO source code available

Templin, Fred L Fred.L.Templin at boeing.com
Wed Aug 26 21:38:41 UTC 2015

I should also say that the AERO code exercises the following
aspects of DHCPv6, as tested with the kea server:

  - DHCPv6 over tunnel virtual interfaces (AERO)
  - DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation (RFC3633)
  - Rapid Commit (RC3315)
  - Lightweight DHCPv6 Relay Agent (RFC6221)
  - Relay-Supplied DHCP Options (RFC6422)

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin at boeing.com