[Kea-users] ISC Responding to your Kea Information Request

Quang. Trieu Minh quangtm at vng.com.vn
Thu Dec 3 13:49:48 UTC 2015

Dear Twistan and Eddy Winstead.

Would you like to give us your time which you will support for us.

If you want to test at clients directly, you will work with us follow 8:00
AM –– 5:00 PM Mon-Fri GMT+7:00 (Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta) – Vietnam Time.
Because you have lived in California, USA so your time will behind our time
for 15 hours. Then you will work with us for 8:00 PM –– 5:00 AM –
California , USA Time.

If you want to work with us follow California Time, we prepared inbound and
outbound logs for you (with 5 cases were issued) and we will no need work
with Vietnam time and didn’t test on our clients directly.

Please don't hesitate to give us a time.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Quang Trieu.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Quang Trieu