[Kea-users] Running perfDHCP with interface in a bridge

Vikram Hosakote (vhosakot) vhosakot at cisco.com
Fri Mar 6 17:50:11 UTC 2015

Hi Marcin,

Firstly, thanks a lot for your reply :) I thought I would never get a reply as I got
an email saying that my email will be held until the list moderator approves it
as I am not a member of kea-users at lists.isc.org. How did you see my email ? :)
Looks like the list moderator approved my email. Thanks to the list moderator
as well :)

Secondly, thanks for the info. Sure, I will run perfDHCP with a tap interface in a
bridge, and will let you know if I see any issues.

Thanks again!

The very reason humans have been successful is because they help, and they
help strangers.

Regards,
Vikram Hosakote
OpenStack Software Engineer    |    vhosakot at cisco.com
Cloud and Virtualization Group  |    Cisco Systems