[Kea-users] Scripts to help build Kea on FreeBSD, and to display leases

Mike the.lists at mgm51.com
Sat Sep 5 16:40:09 UTC 2015

I've started to use the Kea DHCP server on my little home network for
IPv4 and, eventually, IPv6 address delegation. To assist in the
installation and operation, I've written some simple scripts.

One set of scripts helps to download, compile and install Kea on FreeBSD
10.1.

Another script displays the IPv4 leases from the memfile.

Further explanations, sample output, and downloads for the scripts are
on my webpage:

https://archive.mgm51.com/sources/kea-scripts.html