[Kea-users] What is the purpose of the router array

Munroe Sollog mus3 at lehigh.edu
Tue Aug 9 17:39:07 UTC 2016

Below is my config.  I see that kea's documentation supports an array type for the 'routers'
parameters.  In practice it seems like the clients always use the first IP listed.  I'm trying to
understand the purpose of the array then.  I am interested in the DHCP serving these elements of the
array either non-deterministically or in some sort of load-balanced fashion in order to spread
traffic evenly across both of our internet connections.

===My Config===
{
"Dhcp4":
{