[Kea-users] option 54 in subnet definition

Igor Smitran sigor at blic.net
Fri Dec 16 09:57:38 UTC 2016

Ok, thanx.
Just wanted to be sure that i didn't misconfigured the server.
So far i have manage to bypass the problem by creating buffer_receive
and pkt_send hooks.

pkt_send is changing server-id when sent to client (based on some
conditions).
buffer_receive is changing it back to server private ip. Otherwise the
packet would be dropped because of foreign identifier error.

Igor