[Kea-users] Kea version 0.9.1 planned EOL date is December 2016

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Sat Feb 6 00:22:15 UTC 2016

Kea users and prospective users,

Kea version 0.9.1 was released March 31, 2015.  Since then, we have released versions 0.9.2 and 1.0.  The Kea team would like to support no more than 2 releases at a time.  Since we forgot to give advance notice of the EOL of Kea 0.9.1, we are giving you several more months.

If you are still running Kea 0.9.1, now it is time to plan a migration to a more recent version!

Of course, if you have problems with the migration, post to the list for help.

Regards,

Vicky Risk
Product Manager