[Kea-users] Announcing Options to Options-hook (alpha)

Ola Thoresen ola at nytt.no
Tue Feb 9 19:20:57 UTC 2016

As I have mentioned a few times the last weeks, I have been working on a
plugin that will make it possible to set certain options dynamically,
based on the received DHCPREQUEST.

I am now pleased to announce that I at least have a working prototype.
The code is available here:
https://github.com/Olen/kea_hooks

In my setup, it works as intended, but I know there are a lot of
error-checks that need to be added, and probably some security related
bugs if someone sends an evil request, or someone adds something stupid
to the config-file.

Please be aware that this is my first ever c++-project, so the code is
probably pretty horrible - but it should be readable and hopefully well
enough commented.
Do not hesitate to send patches, fixes, comments or pull requests.

Rgds.

Ola Thoresen