[Kea-users] Auto start

Klaus Steden klausfiend at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 01:31:05 UTC 2016

I'm afraid that's already beyond my expertise. I've got "misgivings" with
systemd so I haven't made much of an effort yet to learn how to use it, so
I'm not going to be much more help. You might want to take a peek a the
Ubuntu Kea package, as Xenial uses systemd as well and I think it's been
ported. You might find what you need somewhere in there, or at least, a
breadcrumb trail to what you need.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 6:26 PM, Todd Simmons (todsimmo) <todsimmo at cisco.com