[Kea-users] Auto start

Tobias - lokskada at live.se
Thu Jul 21 03:23:08 UTC 2016

Hi!

I noticed a few mistakes. The unit description in the DHCPv6 service file is wrong and StandardOutput is specified in the DHCPv6 and DDNS service files but they can be deleted, journald already captures stdout and stderr.

I hope the service files will work for you after you've adapted them to your system.

All suggestions are welcome!

Tobias