[Kea-users] Using Host Reservations in Kea

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Thu Jun 23 08:52:50 UTC 2016

Hi Bryan,

I can't promise that we'll implement support for shared subnets in Kea
1.1.0 host reservations. The current scope for 1.1.0 release is already
defined and we're trying to avoid adding new work to not endlessly defer
the release. Though, we realize that shared subnets are the common use
case and that we need to get round to this sooner rather than later. I
also keep in mind your use case. From last discussion I remember that
you were able to get it to work a with a hook library? Is the approach
with the library still sufficient for you?

Marcin