[Kea-users] Can't get KEA to work here

Jonis Maurin Ceara jonis at fearp.usp.br
Fri May 13 18:40:18 UTC 2016

Hi!

After some tests in isolated VLAN's, I decided to migrate my current working setup (freeradius as DHCP) to Kea. I managed to configure and import all my hosts to KEA database and everything looks fine, until I swiched my production to Kea and didn't worked.

I have on server (paola1) with local MySQL database (for now) and Kea configure in 2 interfaces: "eth0" (network 143.107.158.0) and "eth0.209" (network 143.107.205.0). The clients are reaching my Kea server and KEa can communicate with DB, but I got no ip on client.....just in some, but just some! Also, my LEASE database are increasing, like everything was working fine....but it wasn't!
These are my configuration and log files: https://app.fearp.usp.br/owncloud/public.php?service=files&t=8feb8247d4f6c12ce1500d1240d53460
the .7zip are the KEA log in debug mode. Also I have included my SQL data for all my hosts.

All my hosts are static and I don't have 'dynamic' leases, only static (that's why I don't have 'pool' in configuration).

What am I doing wrong? I could not figure it out.

Jonis Maurin Ceará
Analista de Sistemas
FEA-RP
Help Desk +55 (16) 3315-3898
Audiovisual +55 (16) 3315-3927
Desenv. Sistemas +55 (16) 3315-4485
Infraestrutura +55 (16) 3315-8539 / 0672
Atendimento Web: http://suporte.fearp.usp.br