[Kea-users] Kea server for PPPoE session.

Chia-Ching Hung hchiaching at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 02:29:23 UTC 2016

Hi, All.
I have one question. How to use kea server if there have a new ppp
interface established. Now I know I can listen all dhcpv6 packet from eth0,
eth1,..., but I want to use dhcpv6 server on PPP interface and the number
of ppp interface is dynamic. I want when the new ppp session established,
it can also get dhcpv6 response from kea server. Does any one know how I
can do? Or could any one tell me some key point so that I can find solution
by myself? Thank you, All!