[Kea-users] ddns update question

Richard Holbo holbor at hunterfiber.com
Tue Oct 11 17:45:35 UTC 2016

Thanks Thomas,

That's unfortunate as this is pretty straight forward function with the
older ISC dhcp server with ddns-domainname that can be set in the subnet.
Whilst writing a bit of C has some attraction, then maintaining it and the
associated documentation for our environment.. does not.. It probably makes
more business sense to punt back to the ISC server until this becomes a
supported feature in Kea.

/rh