[Kea-users] kea-dev broken ?

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Fri Sep 30 15:54:04 UTC 2016

Nicolas,

As far as I can tell, the Kea-dev list is NOT broken. We have been busy
preparing for the upcoming Kea 1.1.0 release (happening today) and we
didn't have much time to go over the posts.

We apologize for not being responsive these days. We'll try to catch up
once the release is out the door.

Marcin Siodelski
ISC