[Kea-users] Kea DHCP anf FreeRADIUS

Tomek Mrugalski tomasz at isc.org
Tue Apr 18 16:09:40 UTC 2017

W dniu 18.04.2017 o 17:35, Marcin pisze:
> Hello,
> Question to developers. Are there any plans to add FreeRADIUS as
> authenticator and accounter server?
Not at this time. It could be done with hooks. It would require a fair
bit of coding.

IIRC this is the first time a radius integration was requested for Kea,
so I presume this functionality wouldn't be super popular among users.
Based on that I would say adding it to the roadmap is rather unlikely.

Of course that could change unexpectedly. Someone desperately needing it
could come up with money and sponsor its development. This happened
before. It's also possible that a paying customer would send up a
feature request for RADIUS support to be added.

Tomek