[Kea-users] Bind service to loopback address

Jason Guy jguy at cumulusnetworks.com
Wed Apr 19 19:10:02 UTC 2017

Hi Tomek,

I have not tried UDP as I was under the impression this is only used when
the DHCP subnet was directly connected. Everything I am doing requires DHCP
RELAY. I will need to go back and see if there is a way to specify the
loopback to be a UDP socket. The other idea I had was specifying the
loopback address on every interface. Seems like a less than elegant
solution though.

Thanks,
Jason