[Kea-users] Building Kea with C++11 compiler in Centos6

Gokulakrishnan Gopalakrishnan ggopalakrishnan at salesforce.com
Thu Aug 31 18:15:32 UTC 2017

I'm building Kea in Centos6 box, where C++11 compiler doesn't come as
default with OS. So, I installed devtoolset as mentioned in
https://hiltmon.com/blog/2015/08/09/c-plus-plus-11-on-centos-6-dot-6/

As per the blog, after installing devtoolset we have to enable C++11
compiler by using scl enable devtoolset-2 bash command. Then './configure,
make, make install' for Kea would work.

In my local Centos 6 box, this works well. But in my build machine scl
 enable devtoolset-2 bash  command doesn't work due to some limitations.
Anyways, devtoolset is installed.

Is there any other way to specify C++11 compiler to build Kea?

Thanks,
Gokul