[Kea-users] IP address conflict handling

Klaus Steden klausfiend at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:07:13 UTC 2017

Hi Tomek,

Thanks! That was a terrific explanation. Where does Kea store the record
for the "hijacked" address? Does it live in the existing lease table, or
somewhere else (we're using MySQL as the backend, so I don't know if it
will be visible in the DB, or if it gets stored locally in another
lease-file-like file.)

cheers,
Klaus