[Kea-users] Production Users

James Sumners JamesSumners at clayton.edu
Wed Feb 15 14:10:28 UTC 2017

I want to use Kea, and have tested it out in a limited capacity. I have around 110 subnets to handle. But all of them are paired with at least one sibling in a “shared network” configuration. So until I get time to develop and test a hook plugin to handle it, or 1.3 releases with support, I can’t use Kea yet. If it weren’t for that, I was ready to switch over.