[Kea-users] Lease file format in 1.1.0 ?

Chaigneau, Nicolas nicolas.chaigneau at capgemini.com
Tue Feb 28 15:30:21 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm in the process of upgrading to Kea 1.1.0 ; I've noticed that there is now an additional field in the lease file:  "state".

What is this exactly ?

I've looked in Kea administration guide, but could not find a description of the lease file fields.
I think this could be a useful addition to the documentation. :)

Regards,
Nicolas.