[Kea-users] Build requirements doc

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Sun Jul 2 18:37:40 UTC 2017

I am pretty closed to recommend clang (vs gcc). Note in your case it is a
bit unfair because of the pretty old gcc version...
C++ runtime libraries are another question: clearly standard g++
runtime library is not good (even the Microsoft one is far better :-).

Thanks

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org> (user of BSDs since eighties...)