[Kea-users] GUI and minimum hardware requeriments for KEA

Klaus Steden klausfiend at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 09:53:39 UTC 2017

I run all my Kea instances on Xen VMs with pretty lean provisioning, but
it's really going to depend on your use case.

A single lease transaction if you're using a SQL backend can take 2-3s to
complete, so if you're handing out thousands of leases per second, you'll
need a lot more horsepower than if you're using Kea to manage a couple of
/24s with long lease times and not a lot of churn.

cheers,
Klaus