[Kea-users] limiting how many leases someone can get

John Ratliff john at bluemarble.net
Wed Nov 15 20:19:31 UTC 2017

I would like to replace ISC DHCP with kea. Currently, we're using
classes to put a lease limit of 1 on each household. The class is
created based on remote-id or circuit-id (option 82 information).

Is it possible to do something similar with kea? I see that you can do a
lease reservation based on circuit-id, but I didn't see anything about
lease restrictions. It seems like the limits are based on MAC alone.

Thanks.