[Kea-users] DHCP redundancy

Munroe Sollog mus3 at lehigh.edu
Mon Nov 27 14:11:38 UTC 2017

Just to add my 2 cents to this thread.  I am currently working on a 3-host
galera MySQL cluster along with 2 kea servers that will handle my DHCP
failover seemlessly.  Built on Debian Stretch, the last piece I am writing
is a migration script to take the lease4.csv file and import it into mysql.

Munroe Sollog
Senior Network Engineer
munroe at lehigh.edu