[Kea-users] DB Stored procedure name changed?

Bill Pye bill.pye at phoenix-systems.co.uk
Thu Oct 5 12:40:56 UTC 2017

Hi all

I'm running the current 1.3 beta version and trying to dump the lease details using the following:

kea-admin lease-dump mysql -u user_name -p secret -n kea -o /downloads/leases4.csv

... and it's giving the following error:

ERROR 1305 (42000) at line 1: PROCEDURE kea.lease0DumpData does not exist
ERROR/kea-admin: lease-dump: mysql_execute failed, exit code 1

Changing the name of the stored procedure(s) does run and creates an output file. Is this documented anywhere or is it a bug, I couldn't see anything in a quick search of the tickets or documentation.

Regards

Bill