[Kea-users] 1.3.0 beta not working with mysql

Thomas Markwalder tmark at isc.org
Fri Oct 6 13:54:57 UTC 2017

Hey Bill:

Sure, rather than try to use git apply, you can just make the alteration
by editing the file with any text editor.   You would then need to rerun
make and make install.

1. Edit this file:  <wherever you unrolled kea tar
ball>src/lib/dhcpsrv/mysql_connection.cc

Change line 175 from this:

    const char *wait_time = "SET SESSION wait_timeout = 30 * 86400";

to this:

    const char *wait_time = "SET SESSION wait_timeout = 214000";

Save it, then rerun make and make install.

Thanks,

Thomas