[Kea-users] 1.3.0 beta not working with mysql

Bill Pye bill.pye at phoenix-systems.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 15:27:30 UTC 2017

Hi Thomas

One glaring omission, I'm afraid. I don't use the standard kernel on CentOS but this one from ELrepo: 4.13.4-1.el7.elrepo.x86_64 The kea 1.2 version that I built was using the standard centos7 repository and therefore the kernel that came with it, it's only in the last few months I've moved to the newer kernel. I mentioned earlier that kea 1.1 from the epel repo works on this server with the current kernel that I'm using.

The longest time between start kea and a client request is probably about ten minutes and just in case it matters, all the machines (apart from one workstation) are VMs either on ESXi or VMware Workstation. I've been doing these client tests with an openSUSE & a Win10 workstations on VMware workstation.

Regards

Bill