[Kea-users] Shared subnets configuration - input needed

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Fri Sep 1 11:39:40 UTC 2017

"Chaigneau, Nicolas" writes:
> But it would be even better if we had an "include" directive. I think it has
> already been suggested, maybe it's time to add this.

=> we already have a lexical (*) include as an extension to JSON,
e.g.: <?include "/foo/bar" ?>
(PS: lexical as it is handled by flex generated code, for instance
you can include unbalanced JSON parts when CPP is syntactic).

Regards

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org>

PS: this feature was added for exactly this use case. It supports
recursive includes and raises a fatal error when the include stack
depth is greater than 10 (i.e. when it loops).