[Kea-users] DHCP4_PACKET_NAK_0001 error for DHCPDISCOVER

McBride Lawrence Lawrence.McBride at imerseyside.nhs.uk
Thu Aug 9 13:50:38 UTC 2018

I knew someone was going to ask but truth be told I've been bashing my head against kea for so long now and it was hours into what I was working on before I thought to update the mail list - Sorry.

Suffice it to say I needn't have asked the question if I had looked closer at all of the error messages because it was obvious that the subnet was not recognised by the server due to yet more f*&k%g config file syntax errors with misplaced commas, brackets etc.

I really need to invest in a better .vimrc for highlighting and bracket matching or move to another editor that is more friendly.

Lawrence McBride
Head of Voice and Data Networks

NHS Informatics Merseyside
a  Saturn House, Knowsley Business Park, Liverpool. L34 9GJ
t   0151 296 7668
m 07795 370190
e  Lawrence.Mcbride at imerseyside.nhs.uk

Say hello to us online at www.imerseyside.nhs.uk<http://www.imerseyside.nhs.uk> or follow us on twitter @nhsimerseyside