[Kea-users] Problems adding the premium package hooks libraries

Dylan Masson dmasson at vivox.com
Tue Feb 20 20:37:01 UTC 2018

 Greetings,
 My company has recently purchased the premium package for Kea 1.3.0, and I have not been able to locate the hooks libraries, so that I can add their path to my config file. Does anyone have the names of the hooks libraries files? If I know the proper names, I can dig them out myself. The one from the example config in the docs doesn’t exist, so I assume that it would be something like the libdhcp_host_cmds.so, but that is in a dot-named directory, so I would guess that it isn’t the one.

Thanks,
Dyl