[Kea-users] Lease time per scope / subnet

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Tue Jan 16 12:05:13 UTC 2018

> is there a chance to manage the lease-time per subnet?

=> I don't understand your question as the answer is in your quote below.

> In the kea-dhcp4.conf file is documented that ...
> // Global timers specified here apply to all subnets unless there are
> // subnet specific values defined in particular subnets

=> so you can specify per subnet values and if you don't the shared
network values if the subnet is in a shared network which specifies
values or global values or default applies. BTW if you do a config-get
or a config-write you should see what values are applied per subnet.

Regards

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org>