[Kea-users] MySQL DB does not work when "lease-database" is set

Kevin Olbrich ko at sv01.de
Wed Jun 13 14:32:21 UTC 2018

Package version on debian is still 1.1.0 on all branches.
I sent an email to the maintainer as 1.3.0 is the recommended release and
1.1.0 is some kind of "please do not use this anymore"-release.

PS: I am on MariaDB 10.2 on both server and client. This might be the
problem. I did not fix the problem yet as all leases are static. I will
look into this the coming weeks.

Kind regards
Kevin