[Kea-users] kea 1.3.0 dying with mysql error

Klaus Steden klausfiend at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 02:31:28 UTC 2018

This happens to us, too, using a shared MySQL backend for our
lease/reservation DBs.

I put Monit up on our Kea backends to automatically restart when it detects
that the process isn't running, and with a bit of tweaking, it's been
pretty bulletproof, with a bonus of handling other, unrelated crashes
(although I haven't really seen any of those).

cheers,
Klaus