[Kea-users] Suggestions solicited to help transition away from ISC DHCPd

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Mon Mar 5 20:40:17 UTC 2018

Hi Rob,

Thanks for posting your inquiry. The major hurdle you're going to have
with Kea is that it expects that IPv4 addresses are unique within the
lease database. We're considering to allow non-unique IPv4 addresses if
they belong to different subnets but this is a future. The 1.4.0 release
of Kea will still have this limitation.

Kinds Regards,
Marcin Siodelski
ISC