[Kea-users] HA based on galera

Tobi Obadiah tobiobadiah67 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:10:01 UTC 2018

Hello there,

Am just getting started with Kea, on my attempt to install kea on
Ubuntu16.04 desktop  I keep getting the "Missing required header files"
errors
I have to manage to fix some of them but wonder if there is a
standard procedure to get this fix.  Though I have boost installed
"boost/shared_ptr.hpp"
is reported missing.

I appreciate your help.