[Kea-users] Kea 1.4 crash from time to time

Rafa klopin at o2.pl
Tue Nov 13 07:35:56 UTC 2018

Hi,

maby crash is not proper therm, but dhcp stopping to work. If it works,
I think other service sholud have problem to start, not turning off dhcp.

There is no other service on this server, ports and addreses are free.
I'm not changing anything.

There is ony kea-dhcp4 and Control Agent, kea-dhcp46 is inactive.

I was trying to use monit to restart