[Kea-users] Why ISC KEA DHCP (DHCPv4) does not release an IP that has heen reserved and now released?

Eduardo Lúcio Amorim Costa eduardolucioac at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 23:39:31 UTC 2019

I reserved an IP ("reservations") for a MAC ("hw-address"). That MAC was
removed from my subnet and the IP was reserved for another MAC. That
another MAC cannot "get" the IP that is now reserved for it and ends up
using an IP from "pool".

What I can do to make the new machine (MAC) use this IP?

Thanks! *=D*

--
*Eduardo Lúcio*
LightBase Consultoria em Software Público

*Abraham Lincoln*