[Kea-users] ddns fails with powerDNS (Failed PreRequisites check)

Thomas Markwalder tmark at isc.org
Wed Feb 6 11:47:27 UTC 2019

Hello:

We migrated to gitlab, the old Trac ticket can be found here:

    https://oldkea.isc.org/ticket/5071#ticket

We did correct that particular issue in Kea 1.2.  If you are using an
earlier version,  please upgrade.
If you are already using 1.2 or later you may have uncovered something
new, in which case I would
encourage you to open a issue in gitlab:

    https://gitlab.isc.org

You'll need to register (if you haven't already) and then select the Kea
project.
We would need PCAPs of the DDNS messages plus whatever logs from
PowerDNS to start with.

Regards,

Thomas Markwalder
ISC Software Engineering