[Kea-users] DDNS subnet

Thomas Markwalder tmark at isc.org
Wed Feb 6 11:53:53 UTC 2019

Hello:

Currently, it is all or nothing, but we hope to making improvements
soon.   There are other values related to DDNS that would be nice to
control on a per network or subnet basis.  Would you mind creating a
feature request in gitlab for us?  Generally, the more something is
requested the higher priority it becomes.

https://gitlab.isc.org/users/sign_in

You'll need to register (if you haven't already) and then select the Kea
project.

Sincerely,

Thomas Markwalder
ISC Software Engineering