[Kea-users] 转发:im lookling for help about kea dhcp!

583070671 583070671 at qq.com
Thu Feb 28 00:44:59 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I wish you could help me with this.

I have a network where some Users connect to the Internet through PPPOE dial-up, they all Get the IP address from the KEA DHCP server. but When a DHCP sending
 offer packets,Users cannot receive them,because our relay agent "ME60" a bas of huawei device intercepted the offer packet,the reason is the offer packet with an empty string option82,
 How do I make it not return RAI option string or make kea dhcp return offer packet with normal option82 value, how can I achieve this.how can i configruate it ?thank you guys !
I would really appreciate your help.